Our objective is to be able to share the knowledge of a HR Manager with SME owners and entrepreneurs that at one point or other will need to manage any HR issue that may arise.
Here at HR 4 SMEs, we welcome posts from those who wish to share their experience or skills with our readers, so we encourage guest blogging with us.
If you are an expert on any of the HR areas and you would like to write for us as a guest blogger, do not hesitate to contact us on the form below and we will be in contact as soon as possible.
What are we looking for?
Please submit your idea before writing a full article so we can let you know if it has the editorial direction that we would publish.
Editorial requirements for our guest bloggers
- The topic must be related to any HR field
- Minimum of 750 to 1500 words
- We will not approve to overly self promoting posts
- The article needs to be related to the experience of medium and small businesses. We will accept topics that adapt the experience of big corporations to the sme world, just keep in mind that our readers are SME owners and managers.
- Your article needs to be original and unpublished.
SEND US YOUR IDEA!
What happens now?
Once this has been approved, we will create an account so you can submit your article for approval.
- An editor will review your submission and analyse if is a potential fit to our blog.
- If your article is a good fit, we will contact you as soon as possible and provide you with a contributor account so you can submit your article.
- We will schedule your publication as soon as possible once the revisions are complete.
- Once is scheduled we will send you the publishing date so you can share it with your contacts before anyone does.